Friday 29 October 2010

A few bit & pieces.

Tomorrow filming, haircut & Tinie Tempah. Thats about it! Tonight's all been about The Event (god show, but OK dialogue), food (doritos, dip, pizza & juice) first assignment done & passed, loved the Vimeo best video award... really good & deserves the award.

Got my award from College... a blue glass ball.. wanted it to be glass, like a real award. Pity I wasn't there to collect it... busy getting a real career! :P

Oh yeah, building up my contacts every week I'm up here... & might sign up to be part of a 72 hour film project. Depends on when / where really.

Thats about it... thanks Starbucks for the free coffee. Off to bed in a bit & prepare for my University film debut.

Oh yeah, and I've had a bit of Deja Vu today for the second time I can remember.. it's very weird, & can never et used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment